The New Zealand National Register of Archives and
archive and manuscripts collections held in New Zealand institutions, and their
location, nature and quantity.
Turnbull Library is the research library within the National
Library of New Zealand. It supports research especially in the
New Zealand and Pacific area. TAPUHI provides access to descriptions of
the unpublished Manuscripts and Pictures Collections of New Zealand and Pacific material in the Alexander
Turnbull Library. To use the original material you need to visit
the National Library in Wellington, New Zealand.
The University of Auckland Library's Manuscripts and Archives Collection
has substantial holdings of material by the following writers and literary
- FAIRBURN, A.R.D. (Arthur Rex Dugard), 1904-1957.
Papers. 1926-1927; ca 1930-ca 1957. [Description]
Freed / The Word is Freed (magazine)
Holloway Press Archive
- LONEY, Alan, 1940- . Literary papers. 1977-2001. [Description]
- STANLEY, Mary (Mary Isobel), 1919-1980. Papers. 1940s-1980s. [Description]
- TEXIDOR, Greville, 1902-1964. Papers. ca1940-c1970. [Description]
University of Auckland Typographical Collection
- AUCKLAND University College. Library. Typographical collection. ca. 1930-
Also on this site: